Browse resources that help job seekers and learners navigate the job market effectively, overcome employment barriers, and achieve job offers more quickly.
Job Search Assessments
Available in print and online, our assessments help individuals quickly identify their employment barriers, connect their skills to jobs, and implement strategies to achieve their job search and career goals.
Job Search Workbooks and Booklets
Packed with information, activities, tips, and exercises, JIST's workbooks and booklets help individuals develop job search skills, write resumes and cover letters, ace interviews, follow-up with employers, and more.
- NEW! Getting the Job You Really Want
- Job Interview Success Workbook
- Overcoming Barriers to Employment Success
- Quick Job Search Guide
- Quick Online Job Search Guide
- Quick Resume Guide
- Quick Job Interview Guide
- Passport to Career Success
- Pocket Book of Job Search Data & Tips
- Same-Day Resume
- Young Person's Guide to Getting & Keeping a Good Job
Job Search Videos
Ideal for workshops, classes, or as resources individuals can view online at their own convenience, JIST's videos provide engaging guidance and information about how to successfully navigate today's job market.
- Dress and Groom for Career Success
- Keys to Getting Hired Video Series
- Keys to Getting Hired for Job Seekers Over 50 Video Series
- Getting the Job You Really Want Video Series
- Good First Impressions
- NEW! Overcoming Barriers to Employment Success Video
- Step-by-Step Interview Success
- Winning Answers to Common Interview Questions
Purchase a Package to Save 15%
We've curated several packages containing a variety of job search resources that work well together. With these tools, you can assess and advise individuals quickly, efficiently, and affordably.