About the Booklet
Author: Michael Farr
© 2015 | 68 pages
The Quick Job Search Guide teaches individuals how to conduct an effective job search through practical instructions, skills checklists, worksheets, and sample resumes.
This information-packed booklet helps individuals develop skills and knowledge in the following fundamental job search steps:
- Identify your key skills
- Define your ideal job
- Learn the two most effective job search methods
- Write a superior resume and portfolio
- Organize your time to get two interviews a day
- Dramatically improve your interviewing skills
- Follow up on all leads
Key Features and Benefits
- Refers individuals to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) for current job descriptions as they are going through the process of identifying their ideal jobs. A list of Occupational Outlook Handbook job titles is included in the booklet.
- Includes instructions on writing cover letters, including print and electronic examples, as well as new tips and tools to effectively use online job search tools such as LinkedIn.
- Available as a print booklet or eBook.
- Includes a free Instructor's Guide.
Request More Information or a Quote
Interested in using this booklet in your program or curriculum? Contact your account manager for more information.