NEW Edition Available!
We've expanded and restructured content to stay aligned with changes in the workplace
and society, and deliver the best content possible in this third edition.
About the Workbook
Author: John J. Liptak, EdD
3rd Edition | © 2023 | 126 Pages
Finding and keeping a job can be a major challenge. Transportation issues, lack of career guidance, resume building, a prior conviction, family responsibilities – the list of potential barriers is long, and many job seekers face more than one.
The third edition of Overcoming Barriers to Employment Success provides worksheets, checklists, tips, and journaling exercises to help job seekers identify and break down their barriers to finding and keeping a rewarding job.
Using the workbook, individuals will:
- Learn to overcome personal, physical, financial, and emotional barriers to getting a job.
- Discover more effective ways to find work.
- Explore education and training options.
- Make better career decisions and develop an action plan.
Part 1: Personal and Financial Barriers
Part 2: Emotional and Physical Barriers
Part 3: Career Decision-Making and Planning Barriers
Part 4: Job-Search Knowledge Barriers
Part 5: Education and Training Barriers
- Works seamlessly with Paradigm's best-selling assessment, the Barriers to Employment Success Inventory.
- Includes tips that help individuals alleviate emotional issues and manage stress.
- Provides guidance on using social media effectively to network and research occupations.
- Available as a print workbook or eBook.
- Includes a free Administrator's Guide.
A Complete Learning Suite
Created to provide a comprehensive learning experience, the Overcoming Barriers suite of tools works seamlessly together to maximize learner outcomes.
PLUS, receive a 10% discount when you purchase two or more products from this series.Connect with your Regional Paradigm Team to learn more.