About the Video
Author: Michael Farr
© 2021 | 61 minutes
Whether individuals are looking for a job or working to keep the one they have, they are bound to face obstacles. Some will not have a resume or reliable transportation. Others may lack the education or experience needed to advance on the job. These are just a few of the employment barriers that people face in the world of work every day, but they can be overcome.
This video takes viewers through the following barriers to employment success:
- Personal and Financial Barriers
- Including Re-entry Barriers
- Emotional and Physical Barriers
- Career Decision-Making and Planning Barriers
- Job Search Knowledge Barriers
- Education and Training Barriers
The program helps viewers develop the attitude, resources, and know-how to meet their needs, analyze their options, and take action. As a result, individuals will be better prepared to overcome barriers and achieve long-lasting success and satisfaction in the world of work.Order Now | Preview the Video
- Includes a free Administrator’s Guide that includes discussion questions, homework assignments, a budgeting worksheet, and a quiz and answer key.
- Presents content in five sections, offering flexibility for viewers to watch short portions of the videos or the entire program all at once.
- Provides closed captioning that is available in English and Spanish.
- Works well with the Barriers to Employment Success Inventory and Overcoming Barriers to Employment Success workbook.
Request More Information of a Quote
Interested in using this video in your program or curriculum? Contact your account manager for more information.