About the Video
Author: Michael Farr
© 2021 | 61 minutes
Whether individuals are looking for a job or working to keep the one they have, they are bound to face obstacles. Some will not have a resume or reliable transportation. Others may lack the education or experience needed to advance on the job. These are just a few of the employment barriers that people face in the world of work every day, but they can be overcome.
This video takes viewers through the following barriers to employment success:
- Personal and Financial Barriers
- Including Re-entry Barriers
- Emotional and Physical Barriers
- Career Decision-Making and Planning Barriers
- Job Search Knowledge Barriers
- Education and Training Barriers
The program helps viewers develop the attitude, resources, and know-how to meet their needs, analyze their options, and take action. As a result, individuals will be better prepared to overcome barriers and achieve long-lasting success and satisfaction in the world of work.Order Now | Preview the Video
- Free Facilitator’s Guide that includes discussion questions, homework assignments, a budgeting worksheet, and a quiz and answer key.
- Content is separated into five sections, offering flexibility for viewers to watch short portions of the videos or the entire program all at once.
- Closed captioning is available in English and Spanish.
- Works seamlessly with the Barriers to Employment Success Inventory and Overcoming Barriers to Employment Success workbook.
A Complete Learning Suite
Created to provide a comprehensive learning experience, the Overcoming Barriers suite of tools works seamlessly together to maximize learner outcomes.
PLUS, receive a 10% discount when you purchase two or more products from this series.Connect with your Regional Paradigm Team to learn more.