Browse resources that help individuals connect their interests to careers and develop future plans.
Career Exploration Assessments
Available in print and online, our assessments help individuals quickly identify their career interests, develop future plans, and establish goals and steps for achieving them.
- Ability Explorer
- Career & Life Explorer
- Career Exploration Inventory
- Career Exploration Inventory EZ
- Career Intake & Counseling Scale
- Career Personality Inventory
- Career Priorities Profile
- Individual Career Portfolio
- O*NET Career Interests Inventory
- O*NET Career Values Inventory
- O*NET Picture Interest Profiler
- Picture Interest Career Survey
- RIASEC Inventory
- STEM Careers Interest Inventory
- Transferable Skills Scale
- Transition-to-Work Inventory
- Work Smarts
Career Exploration Books and Workbooks
Packed with information, activities, tips, and exercises, JIST’s workbooks help individuals match their interests to careers, research their options, and implement strategies for achieving their goals.