About the Inventory
Author: Lynn Dowd
The Career Priorities Profile (CPP) inventory empowers individuals to identify priorities and evaluate their career or job choices based on those priorities.
The CPP provides a structured method for career exploration that leads individuals to identify whether their chosen careers are compatible with their personal and work priorities. The CPP contains steps in which individuals gather information about their preferences in regard to work, prioritize them, and relate those priorities to their careers of interest.
The final step of the CPP involves an analysis of the information gathered and goal planning.
The CPP is designed for all career decision makers but is particularly helpful for people who have to change jobs or careers due to the onset of a disability or a change in life circumstances.Order Now
Key Features and Benefits
- Stimulates discussion between career decision makers and the professionals working with them on specific career choices and the relative advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Aids in identifying potential conflicts, enables active planning, and facilitates an informed career choice.
- Includes a free Workshop Manual and Professional Manual.
- Works with a variety of client or student populations, including:
- Individuals with disabilities
- Injured workers
- Social service recipients
- Displaced workers
- Individuals served by outplacement agencies
- Parents in career re-entry after raising a family
- Returning citizens
- Individuals in job corp or workforce development programs
- Transitioning youth
- Students in career research and development classes
- High school and college students who are undecided about career paths or majors
Request a sample or quote
Interested in using this inventory in your program or curriculum? Connect with your regional Paradigm contact for more information.