About the Workbook
Author: Norene Lindsay
Dream Catchers helps middle-grade students with career awareness and development through numerous hands-on activities. It gives them the opportunity to plan their futures, showing them how to "catch their future dreams" and make them come true.
In meeting the National Career Development Guidelines, this workbook:
- introduces students to career concepts.
- teaches students what skills are and how they can identify them.
- develops awareness of how school is related to the world of work.
- helps improve academic ability, effort, and achievement.
To help educators use the Dream Catchers workbook effectively with students, we provide complimentary instructor resources, including:
- A Teacher's Guide
- A Career Clusters Crosswalk
Request More Information or a Quote
Interested in using this assessment in your program or curriculum? Contact your account manager for more information.