About the Assessment
Author: The Editors at JIST
The RIASEC Inventory gives individuals a fast and informative way to explore occupations based on their interests. Using the RIASEC system developed by John Holland, the most widely used occupational interest coding system available, this inventory allows users to identify their job interests by responding to 72 work activity statements.
Users then are guided through the process of matching those interests to potential careers and are given suggestions for further research.Order Now | Request a Sample
Key Features and Benefits
- Ideal for job seekers who have little time to spend on testing and career exploration.
- Features job titles drawn directly from the most current version of the O*NET.
- Can be given to groups or individuals.
- Available in print or online.
- Includes a free Administrator's Guide.
In a survey of 668 individuals who completed this inventory online:
- 78% felt more informed about occupations that may be a good fit for their interests.
- 92% said the inventory was easy to complete.
Administer the Inventory in Print or Online
Select the format that works best for your clients' or students' needs. The print version is ideal for in-person meetings and workshops and can be a helpful reference tool during one-on-one discussions.
The online version offers automated scoring and allows individuals to complete the inventory at home at their convenience. Results are immediately saved and provided to administrators. This option is ideal for serving or advising individuals who are unable to meet face-to-face.