About the Booklet
© 2018 | 74 pages
The five steps in this booklet will help individuals better understand financial terms and concepts, giving them the literacy they need for financial success.
Readers will learn the most effective steps for gaining control over their financial future. They will discover what some people take a lifetime of trial-and-error to grasp: how to improve their financial literacy and achieve financial stability and freedom. The practical advice, real-world examples, and helpful worksheets in this booklet will show readers how to:
- Learn the basics of earning, borrowing, saving, and managing money
- Know where their money comes from and the "fair wage" for their work
- Understand how credit and debt work
- Improve their knowledge of personal finance and their ability to make sound financial decisions
- Discover methods to improve their financial situation
- Meets National Standards in K-12 Personal Finance Education.
- Works well with the Financial Literacy Inventory, an assessment based on national standards and designed to measure an individuals' basic knowledge of money management.
- Available as a print booklet or as an eBook.
- Includes a free Administrator's Guide.
Request More Information or a Quote
Interested in using this booklet your program or curriculum? Connect with your regional Paradigm contact for more information.