About the Booklet
Author: Janet Farley
© 2013 | 68 pages
This booklet provides essential job search information about writing resumes and cover letters, finding jobs, and interviewing while focusing on issues specific to transitioning service members. For example, the guide discusses how to address employers' potential military stereotypes and how to market military skills and accomplishments in civilian terms.
Worksheets, checklists, and information about additional resources are also included.Order now
- Available in print or online.
- Part of JIST's best-selling Quick Guides series.
- Guides individuals through six essential steps:
- Step 1: Establish your post-uniform priorities
- Step 2: Identify your marketable skills
- Step 3: Translate your skills for civilian employers
- Step 4: Craft a flexible resume and cover letter
- Step 5: Find and apply for worthy jobs
- Step 6: Nail the interview
- Step 7: Get hired and succeed on the job
Request More Information or a Quote
Interested in using this booklet in your program or curriculum? Connect with your regional Paradigm contact for more information.