Professional Development for Workforce Practitioners
Delivered in one- or two-day workshops or in a series of webinars, our training provides workforce practitioners with skills and techniques they can immediately implement on the job to more effectively serve and advise their clients.
Our customizable and cost-effective training is ideal for workforce practitioners who serve:
- adults with employment barriers or special needs
- returning citizens
- adult learners
- and veterans
- Employment barriers
- Career planning techniques
- Job search strategies
- Skills identification and development
- Job applications, resumes, and cover letters
- Interview preparation
- Soft skills and professionalism
- Case management tools and techniques
- Best practices for administering Paradigm's products and resources
Get tried-and-true expertise
Our trainers have decades of experience and first-hand knowledge about the challenges of today’s workforce professionals.
Customize your program’s training
Tailor your training to address topics or skills relevant to your team’s needs.
Get complimentary resources
Participants receive a digital suite of complimentary resources and a certificate of completion.