You work hard to craft engaging lectures for your students. Win their attention—and keep it—with our Engagement Tool.
About the Engagement Tool
Instantly transform any smart device into a multi-purpose course companion that lets students follow along with lecture slides and videos, tracking their retention as they go.
More secure, cost-effective, and reliable than other options on the market, Paradigm's Engagement Tool contains live quizzes, class polls, opportunities to ask questions in real-time, and more.
This solution is ideal for in-person, online, and hybrid courses.Contact Us to Request a Demo
The Engagement Tool is a Three-Time Finalist in the 2021 EdTech Cool Tools Awards
Celebrating its 11th year, the US-based program is the largest recognition program in all of education technology, recognizing the biggest names in edtech—and those who soon will be.
Featuring edtech’s best and brightest, the annual program shines a spotlight on cool tools, inspiring leaders and innovative trendsetters across the K-12, higher education, and skills and workforce sectors.
The Engagement Tool was recognized as a finalist in the following categories:
- Communications Solution
- eLearning, Blended, or Flipped Solution
- Resources/Other Helpful Tools for Education
- Cast dynamic lectures, polls, surveys, comprehension checks, and quizzes onto student devices.
- Seamlessly provide students with video and/or audio overlays to presentation slides.
- Have instant access to student questions and suggestions in real time.
- Close loopholes and more effectively track attendance through a combination of GPS and Wi-Fi technology.
- Appreciate accessible and attentive tech support.
- Enjoy LTI integration with your LMS.
- Seamlessly follow lectures and presentations on individual devices.
- Access presentation slides with video and/or audio content.
- Submit questions in real-time; and agree with questions submitted from fellow students.
- Provide instant feedback to instructors through periodic comprehension checks and polls.
- View attendance and participation records.
- Consistently attend lectures and come to class ready to learn and engage.