About the Book
Author: Ronald L. Krannich, Ph.D.
© 2016 | 64 pages
When reintegrating back into their communities and their workforce, formerly incarcerated individuals often feel overwhelmed and confused while trying to identify and utilize the resources available to help them. This pocket guide can help individuals remain positive, focused, and entrepreneurial as they seek support and assistance from government agencies, nonprofit organizations, and faith-based groups.
Packed with self-tests, checklists, and exercises, this pocket guide is designed to help formerly incarcerated individuals make wise re-entry decisions about a variety of topics.
- mental health
- substance abuse
- veteran services
Key Features and Benefits
- Helps formerly incarcerated individuals better understand how to use gateway re-entry resources, write forgiveness letters, and inventory their "lessons learned."
- Fits conveniently in an individual's pocket to utilize throughout the re-entry and job search processes.
- Works well with career interests assessments and other re-entry resources.
- A New World of Challenges
- Your New Re-Entry World
- Mapping Your New Maze
- Your Reentry I.Q.
- My Pre-Re-Entry Checklist for Success
- Know Your Rap Sheet
- Identify Good References
- Write a Thoughtful Letter to Yourself
- Craft Important Forgiveness Letters
- Community-Based Opportunity Networks
- Re-Entry Action Planning
- Useful Community-Based Services
- Key Community Contacts
- Gateway Re-Entry Resources
- Key Re-Entry Success Resources
Request More Information or a Quote
Interested in using this pocket guide in your program or curriculum? Contact your account manager for more information.