About the Courseware
This courseware teaches both accounting and non-accounting students how to use QuickBooks®, one of the most popular general ledger software packages available. Through detailed, step-by-step explanations and hands-on exercises, students get ample opportunities to practice and master accounting concepts.
After completing the courseware, students will understand how to:
- create a company file.
- run accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- manage time tracking and payroll.
- track inventory and fixed assets.
- manage budgets.
- maintain ledgers and journals.
- create reports.
To access this courseware and the Intuit trial software, students' computers must have the Windows operating system.
- QuickBooks® 2021
- Period-End Procedures
- New Company Setup' Detailed Start
- New Company Setup' Alternate Method
- Payroll Setup
- Payroll Processing
- Jobs and Time Tracking
- Customization of Your Company File
Cirrus for Computerized Accounting with QuickBooks 2021
Cirrus seamlessly delivers complete course content in a cloud-based learning environment that puts students on the fast-track to success on the first day of class and beyond.
Rising above status quo training and assessment platforms, Cirrus delivers a personalized digital learning experience, providing a suite of tools to help students develop their skills.
- Provides video tutorials presented by QuickBooks ProAdvisor Hector Garcia, CPA.
- Offers chapter-based, multiple-choice quizzes and exams with automatic feedback and grade book entry.
- Includes a sophisticated grade book and robust scheduling and analytics tools.
- Provides file management tools to collect homework submissions.
- Includes a complete eBook and chapter PDFs.